Monday, March 31, 2014

#MagicalMarch March 10, 2014


Baptism
That's our theme for this month, Magical March, because miracles are going to happen this month! It's going to be amazing. We started the month off pretty good if you ask me. WE HAD A BAPTISM!!! It was super amazing. This lady named Patricia got baptized, and she's one of the coolest recent converts I've ever had, and I've only known her for like 2 weeks!

We had some really good lessons this week too. We started teaching this lady named Elma, and that was awesome. She was a referral from a member and she is super ready to listen to the gospel. She just seems ready for it all, and it's so cool to be a part of that, it's super cool because we got her as a referral on Wednesday, the day after we had a zone meeting all about finding through members! Blessings for sureeeee.

Elder Zoolakis and I are getting along really well. We work really well together and I feel like he could totally be a good friend of mine after the mission. He's got about a year on me in the mission though, so that will be sad when he goes home.

But yea! Back to the baptism. So the zone leaders had a baptism at 6:30 so we planned on having ours at 7:15, basically right after. But! The bishop showed up at 6:55 for the first baptism! I'm not sure what he was doing but he postponed the baptism a lot. It ended up being okay though because Patricia got off work later than she had expected, so she didn't get to the church till 8ish. So the baptism started a bit later than we had planned, but she got baptized, so that's all that matters, right? Then she was late to her confirmation! That was scary, I was stressing because I was the one confirming her! That is always freaky... But I did it, and it was a lot better than my last one.

I've decided my Spanish isn't where I want it, so I'm going to focus a lot these upcoming weeks on making my Spanish a lot better. It's not bad, but it could really improve. So I'll be doing that.

That's about all that happened this week! Love you!!

Elder Allen
My Sweet Zone

No comments:

Post a Comment