Sunday, March 9, 2014

February 17, 2014 New Suit


Me and the Zone Leaders in our H and M suits
Well it's been one of those weeks. We went to H&M on P-Day and I got a suit, it's pretty good looking to be honest. I like it a lot. I'll send some pictures of me wearing it, and some glasses I got.... :) Then, on Tuesday we got our fridge fixed! So that was good. I decided to make fresh fruit smoothies every morning for breakfast. I love it so far! And salads for lunch. I figure that no matter what I have for dinner, it'll be relatively unhealthy so I am going to make every other meal as healthy as I can! Then on Thursdays we had interviews with president Toone, which was amazing, but I had one of the shortest interviews of all time. Like really. It was maybe 5 minutes. At the end he goes "Thank you Elder Allen, you make my job easy". I guess other missionaries are not as easy going and relaxed as me? I don't know. It just seems like it's not worth getting in conflicts with people. Just love who you're with no matter what, and work through any issues you can. Okay I'll get off my soap box now.

We taught Cruz's little brother a few times and he really gets everything that we talk about. He might have some issues with some of the commandments, but we committed him to living the word of wisdom early because we thought that he might have a struggle with that, but he's been clean for a few weeks now. We're excited for him, he'll get baptized by the end of this month.

Then valentines day was good! I got a package from Sister Hill, which was cool. She sent me a cat, which is good. It's really adorable to be honest. Then we had dinner with Hna Jones and that good, her son got home from the mission just the other day, so he's super ready to like go out with us and stuff. Should be good.

Love you all so much! I love this gospel and the blessings that it brings to families--that's something that I have noticed a lot this week. how much this gospel truly blesses families. Super cool stuff.

Elder Allen.


Sent from my iPad 

No comments:

Post a Comment