Sunday, March 9, 2014

February 24, 2014 Time to say goodbye to Montana Del Sur

Well transfer calls were last night, and I am out! After 5 transfers it seems that the members in Montana got sick of me so they kicked me out ;) hahaha just kidding. But I am getting transferred  That will be sad, I mean this is my first area, so I will miss all of the members and converts that I was able to participate in their conversion. So I will be at transfer meeting this Wednesday and then I will be off to somewhere with a new companion! Should be interesting (I hope he is cool).


But other than that, not a whole lot happened this week.... I honestly can't remember what we did. I don't know if that is a good thing or not. But we did missionary work like always! We actually found 3 new families this week. One is a family of 10, the other a family of 3 and the other has 5. So that was amazing. I am going to have to keep in contact with Elder Aranibar to make sure all is well with them. 

We went to the temple this week, which was amazing as always, and we were able to attend the Mission President's fireside, which is always a good experience. 
AND WE HAD A BAPTISM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Equation: How much wood could a wood chuck chuck if a wood chuck could.........

Woo!!! We hadn't had one in a while but we had one on Saturday! It was amazing. This older man, was baptized by his nephew-in-law.
So that was really cool. I'll send a picture home for sure.

That's about all that happened this week! I will send you my address as soon as I can!! 

Love you all so much!


Elder Allen

No comments:

Post a Comment