Tuesday, October 15, 2013

October 14, 2013 I am not moving yet!

Yea. Haven't moved yet! We should be moving this Friday, at least I really hope so! I'm getting sick of doing my laundry at the Laundromat. Our new house will be nice, and I will take pictures once we move in.


Mesa Arizona Temple
This past week I started reading Jesus the Christ, and oh my gosh... SUCH a good book. I seriously love it so much! It is a little dense to read, especially at 8am, but It is amazing! Then on Tuesday we went to the Visitors Center with Ryan and Alexa, after 2 times of not being able to go for one reason or another. It was awesome. We went and watched the Joseph Smith: Prophet of the Restoration  movie and it is reaaaaaaally good. (No "beware of pride, boy" quote though )

Mariachi Band for the Wedding
Then on Thursday I went on exchanges with the Zone Leaders, Elder Cassiano. He has been in my area before, so he knew what we were doing and where we were going, so it was easy. We had some good lessons with some people that didn't exactly follow what we had planned, but we taught what the people needed to hear, which is wayyyyy more important. 

Then on Friday we had the opportunity to go to the wedding of our investigator, Ryan. He is getting married to a Less Active member named Alexa (who is active now) and it was really cool. They were the ones who asked me to translate (yea right!) 

Alexa and Ryan's Wedding.  She cried when he placed the ring on her finger
That is pretty much all that happened this week. It was a good week though, we have a decent amount of investigators and they are learning about this wonderful gospel. 

Also, this upcoming week will be Elder Hernandez' last week in the field... It's sad. 

Love you all so much, 


Elder Allen

The Happy couple, Me, and Elder Hernandez

No comments:

Post a Comment