Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Last week in the MTC



Karina and Elder Trevor Allen
This week has been kind of weird. The schedule has been slightly different than ones I have had in the past. We had In-Field Orientation all day Thursday, where they basically just tell you how things are going to work in your actual mission. It was kind of weird to have it that late in my stay at the MTC but I guess it makes sense.
 
The language is coming along great. I feel like I hit a new level this week. Like I am really getting comfortable talking to others in Spanish. I'm 99% sure that that confidence will go away as soon as I hit the actual mission field, but I can dream can't I?

I get to see one of my good friends, Karina, pretty much everyday because we have breakfast, lunch, and dinner at pretty much the same time (she has it a bit earlier than me but the times overlap)

Also fun fact: I met a teacher here named Hermana Child, and her cousin was that sociology professor that I loved! Small world right?


Look who Trevor found walking the Temple grounds on Sunday.
I really don't have much more to say! I got my calling card, and so I will probably be calling you some time from 5:30 to 7:30am Utah time. So just be ready for that on July 30th. 

Know that I love you all so much! And I wish I was in Sunriver so I could see you all, but I know that this is where I need to be.

Love you all

Elder Allen
 

No comments:

Post a Comment